And as usual, the Japanese do not disappoint. I had a visually stunning sub of shrimp and avocado on honey wheat that looked, no lie, exactly like the photo. Just wow! There is excellence and pride in everything the Japanese do. This sandwich not only tasted perfect it looked it! Shrimp and avocado- best idea ever!
My friend and I could barely contain our amazement though at the TWO olives, just like in the photo...our sandwich was only allowed two olives. I am not really sure what two olives contributes to the taste of the sandwich, but by golly...it will look like the photo so absolutely no more then two olives allowed!We also enjoyed as apart of our Meal Set potato wedges coated in Basil Salt...why am I just now discovering this??? Oh, and that amazing drink in the photo? That would be a Carmel Latte FLOAT. Its beautiful isn't it?! I was wholly impressed with my lunch and recommend anyone traveling in Japan to seriously give Subway a thought for lunch!

No comments:
Post a Comment